CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Corene's Diaper Bag

I have been taking some sewing classes at Joan Fabrics. I thought I would make an easy diaper bag for my sister Corene. At my sewing class I began cutting out the pieces to the pattern. Apparently, the bag is a lot more complex than I thought it would be. It took three hourse to just cut all of the pieces out. I will have to take another two classes to get it finished. It will definitely be a good learning experience for me. Hope it turns out!
This is a picture of the bag on the front of the pattern.


Corene wanted white and black poka doted material. She also wanted turquois as well. The turquois will go on the outside side pockets. It will also go on the handle. The ribbon will go around the bag.

There is a clip that holds a binky as well.

Here is a close up of the material. Corene wanted to see it! Hope it turns out and that you like the material Corene!



2 comments:

RC Cola said...

I LOVE it Loo. I can't wait for it to be done!

Becki Varney said...

That is so cool. It is going to look great. Good choice in fabric, I have the same. Crazy, huh. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product.