CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Desert Moon Owls

I am almost done with the school mascot. I am painting it on the wall in the gym.


It has been such a pain to pant because of the block wall. I have to fill in all of the holes with paint. Frusterating!

I get to use this sweet fork lift.



Hey, its coach Oustad. Ha ha! Soccer season! Got to love it! Here are the 7th and 8th grade boys that I coach.

Our soccer shirts can be turned white or blue. We switch them acording to what color the other team is wearing.










3 comments:

Becky said...

I bet those kids have such a crush on you! Sounds like you are doing well... check out my blog sometime
Beckagirl.blogspot.com

Alicia Alee said...

That mascot is looking great! And how fun that you coach soccer. I bet you have a blast!

Mariah said...

Lauaren, The owl looks awesome. What a great job. I want you to come do something on Georgia's wall for me! Love you!