CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Fun Sedona Trip

Kara and I! Sitting by the campfire. It was so nice outside.
Kara and Kelli. Riding back home . These are my girls. They are the best ever!
Keith, Burkley, and Dan!

I went with 11 boys and 5 girls to spend the night in Sedona. We stayed the night in a house there. We had a bonfire in the backyard and a bbq. The hamburgers were excellent. It was a blast. The next morning we woke up and had some waffles. Everyone except for me went hiking. I could not because of my knee. I sat in the shade in the backyard and read a book. It was actually relaxing because it was quiet and pretty nice outside. The weather was in the 70-80. Nice considering it was in 100 in Surprise AZ. We also played games. Fun stuff!

1 comments:

Mariah said...

Sounds like fun! I am glad you able to get out even with your knee the way it is.