CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Still healing from the knee surgery! Its the left one!



I have had two physical therapy appointments so far. I am able to stand now without holding on. My phsical therapist has been pressing my knee painfully hard. I also have been doing some excercises at home as well. I finally got my ace bandage and knee tape off. Still in the big knee brace though. This week I have also been going to some teacher meetings. My classroom is finished and ready. I just need to get some more art supplies. I don't have any markers, crayons, color pencils or paper yet. School starts on Monday but I will not be back the first week. I am going to take it easy.

1 comments:

Mariah said...

Which knee did you have surgery on? I can't tell. Just kidding, looks so swollen still. I bet it will take a lot of exercise to get it back in shape. As soon as it is though, I want you to come see me!
Love ya